CREEED applies comprehensive approach to accelerating development, implementation and transfer of climate technologies relevant to Central Asia and serves as a one-stop-shop for providing information, consultation and implementation services related to RES and energy efficiency.
CREEED specializes in implementation of biogas, micro hydro power, solar thermal and photovoltaic energy, wind and energy efficiency projects. We have key contacts and detailed knowledge of Central Asia renewable energy industry and local conditions and provide our clients with all the services necessary to develop and implement RES systems and energy efficiency measures.
CREEED was created with the support of UNDP/GEF Small Hydro Power Development project in the Kyrgyz Republic and was designed to face the challenges of bridging technological, company and finance, and market development gaps of renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions through:
1. Building the capacity of customers, consultants and enterprises through training, technical advice and mentoring;
2. Enabling collaboration and supporting an ecosystem that aggregates existing partners, promoting leveraging existing resources and infrastructure, technology partnerships and linkages to global networks;
3. Identifying and unlocking market opportunities through access to information and consulting services, facilitating technology adaptation and local development;
4. Facilitate development, demonstration and maintenance of RES through access to equipment and facilities and provision of quality implementation and maintenance services of RES objects.
5. Facilitating access of enterprises and customers to flexible finance;
6. Drafting and advocating legal and normative acts related to RES and EE sector together with other stakeholders.
Our Renewable Energy Sources and EE services include:
• Consulting, project management, system design review, feasibility studies, price and product procurement and evaluation, turn-key system development and implementation;
• Technology assessment, product and system acceptance testing, preparation of utility interconnection documentation, regulatory approvals, codes and standards interpretation, and system commissioning;
• Performance simulation, monitoring system design, installation, acquisition of data, and analysis of system and component performance;
• Barrier identification and resolution, stakeholder value analysis, case study development, preparing and presenting training material, operating manuals, research reports.
• Maintenance and repair services for RES systems.
• Installing solar hot water system for “Osh-Nuru” hotel in Osh city, KR with the support of BAS Programme.
• Market assessment for Solar water heating technologies in selected CIS countries, IFC, 2014.
• Market assessment for Financing Sustainable Energy Through Remittance Flows with BASE for SECO, 2014
• «Capacity building of local consultants on Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency in the Kyrgyz Republic» project for BAS EBRD in the KR, 2012-13.
• Installing 12 Solar 3-kW PV systems in rural areas of the Kyrgyz Republic with JGH Group, Denmark for a UNDP/WHO/UNIDO project “Providing rural First Aid Station with reliable electricity supply», 2012-13.
• Supporting Fluid PF in implementation of 4 biogas projects with international organizations (UNDP, BAS, private companies) and overseas expansion to DPRK and Croatia, 2012-13.
• Installing 9 Solar 3-kW PV systems in Uzbekistan with JGH Group, Denmark for UNDP Uzbekistan, 2014.
Developed manuals and guidebooks:
Biogas technologies: Introduction to biogas plants (35 pages); Biogas technologies (100 pages)
Solar energy: Introduction to solar energy (35 pages); Solar technologies (250 pages)
Heat pumps: Introduction to heat pumps (35 pages); Heat pumps (90 pages)
Hydro energy: Introduction to hydro energy (35 pages); Micro and small hydro plants (100 pages)
Wind energy: Introduction to wind energy (50 pages);
Energy efficiency: Introduction to energy efficiency (35 pages); Energy efficiency and thermal insulation of buildings (100 pages)
For more information contact:
1a Shabdan-Baatyra St.,
Tel/fax: +996 312 533763
Mobile: 00996 555755306
This post is also available in: Russian